• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

Thank you for responding. I can google. I think some are misinformed with respect to how the vaccines were developed and distributed. Pfizer was the first to have a COVID vaccine available and did so independent of OWS. Further, OWS did nothing to organize the delivery of the vaccines to people. That was left up to the states.
I think some, in their effort to try to give Trump some credit, misrepresent the role of the Federal Government and Trump.
I think you, like most here, want to discredit Trump and not give him any credit for getting the vaccine. Then even Biden lied to the voters that he was responsible for the vaccine, yet he was on camera getting his first Covid shot before taking office!

I think you, like most here, want to discredit Trump and not give him any credit for getting the vaccine. Then even Biden lied to the voters that he was responsible for the vaccine, yet he was on camera getting his first Covid shot before taking office!
Ok. What credit does Trump deserve? What specifically did Trump do that anyone else could not have?

Any credit Trump might deserve for the vaccine was completely negated by him stoking mistrust in the vaccines, convincing 1/3 of the country that the vaccine was not needed and Covid wasn't a big deal.

Last edited:
But he was POTUS and got it done. And got it done quick.
Trump working hard in the lab on the vaccine that he later questioned:

sk-2017_04_featured_listing_mobile.jpg

That doesn’t really answer the question does it, they’re asking what credit does he specifically deserve that a potted plant in the Oval Office wouldn’t also deserve.

He and Biden get no credit for the creation of the vaccine. None. zero. Next.

But. My GOD. Do not claim the COVID denying dickhead is a COVID warrior. He is single-handedly responsible for thousands and thousands of unnecessary deaths. Ask any doctor that had to call their family members by phone to tell them their unvaccinated Trump-loving mom/dad/son/daughter was dead. Or those who had to wait weeks to get coronary bypasses done because the ICU beds and ECMOs were all taken by COVIDs (overwhelmingly of which had gotten their info from Fox and Trump). Please do not claim that asshole of a fucking sheister deserves an ounce of credit. Reff, you’re already out of any shred of honor/respect so maybe it doesn’t matter. But claiming that Trump deserves credit obliterates any shred some of integrity some board noob might think you still have.

Last edited:
Ask any doctor that had to call their family members by phone to tell them their unvaccinated Trump-loving mom/dad/son/daughter was dead.

Many, many times.

Some true believer dunces refused to believe it was Covid whut killed they kin.

Others, after losing several family members, would say something like “it’s real to us now”.

Many, many times.

Some true believer dunces refused to believe it was Covid whut killed they kin.

Others, after losing several family members, would say something like “it’s real to us now”.
Very true. It was sickening to witness. Eventually just became numb to it.
And even when they were on death’s door step, proned and maxed on pressors and inotropes, the arguments with family members to give them plaquenil and ivermectin etc etc - just stupefying and sad.
So yea - fuck Trump and all those knowingly lie-pushing sickos (most of whom vaccinated) who held their hands over these peoples mouths just so we could watch them suffocate needlessly. And for what? One fat, bald, orange dyed, rapist’s, wanna-fuck-his-daughter maniac’s ego.

Yep, that’s the third category…those who believed their loved one(s) had Covid and that we were just letting them die, depriving them of some horseshit imagery cure. Because we…?!

Good grief.

Very true. It was sickening to witness. Eventually just became numb to it.
And even when they were on death’s door step, proned and maxed on pressors and inotropes, the arguments with family members to give them plaquenil and ivermectin etc etc - just stupefying and sad.
So yea - fuck Trump and all those knowingly lie-pushing sickos (most of whom vaccinated) who held their hands over these peoples mouths just so we could watch them suffocate needlessly. And for what? One fat, bald, orange dyed, rapist’s, wanna-fuck-his-daughter maniac’s ego.
It's for their own egos as well. They can't possibly be wrong so the subject matter experts (doctor's, teachers, anyone that disagrees with their feelings.

And Biff was a moderator and got it done. And got it done quick. I think you, like most here, want to discredit Biff and not give him any credit for getting the vaccine.

Back