• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

whitlock and noel demoted on updated depth chart.

pimp.gif

Surprising about Whitlock, but typical Grobe mind games. They'll sit the the first couple of downs. If both are healthy and eligible they'll play.

No inside info but iI expect they just have minor injuries or something since we haven't heard otherwise.

He mentioned they (and Camp) were still nursing injuries at the Coaches Luncheon yesterday.

Will the creative person behind the Lisa Loeb tag ever come forward and take credit? That's always been one of my favorites.

I think for Grobe - this might be as close to a "must win" that he has had since he got to Wake. Wake is clearly a superior team with better athletes, and this is a game that Wake must get after several weeks of poor performances. The temperature of his seat needs to be turned up a few clicks if he can't get a win vs a lowly BC team at home.

How many freshman AA get benched as sophs, ever? didn't the same thing happen to Phonz his soph year?

How many freshman AA get benched as sophs, ever? didn't the same thing happen to Phonz his soph year?
Yes it did, hopefully Bud will rebound the next 2 years as well as Phonz did.

Whitlock has, in no order, a bad hip, bad ankle and a broken toe.

Nikita was limping last game. I was surprised we kept him in the game. Bud was abused by Clemson. They took advantage of his aggressiveness. Ramsey had a better game. He is bigger and more physical, but not as fast.

We can potentially get to 6-6 and go to a bowl but I don't want to sacrifice Whitlock to get there. He is by far the toughest kid on that team but I hope they don't let him wreck his senior year.

We can potentially get to 6-6 and go to a bowl but I don't want to sacrifice Whitlock to get there. He is by far the toughest kid on that team but I hope they don't let him wreck his senior year.

1. We're not talking about a guy protecting his body for the next level.

2. Terrell Suggs is playing in the NFL well less than a year from tearing his Achilles. Whitlock doesn't have anything nearly that serious.

Aside from him not being able to live an otherwise happy, healthy and productive life with his family I don't want us to "save" him for next season. That being said, he is my favorite guy on the team and I don't want to watch him limp around because he is too tough to sit. At some point the coaches have to tell him that heart alone can't keep you on the field.

How many of you hava a favorite Wake player other than Nikita? Not me. eta, or camp.

Last edited:
Back