• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

whitlock and noel demoted on updated depth chart.

Whitlock handled his demotion well i thought.

The rotation at nose tackle worked well. Nikita was in the game at crunch time on most drives. He got out of the game without reinjuring anything more than it already is. We're going to need to do the same thing against State.

Tylor Harris has had an amazing year for a true frosh on the DL. His potential is off the charts. WF needs to continue to tap the Louisiana pipeline for DL talent that LSU passes on. WF has recruited two LA DLs: Boo Robinson and Tylor Harris. :thumbsup:

Never quite understood what's in the swamp water in Louisiana. They produce the most NFL players per capita by a fair margin.

http://usafootball.com/news/press-b...-most-nfl-players-california-tops-states-miam

Technically D.C. is first, but their population is so low (roughly 600k) that it's hard to trust the statistics. One more or one fewer NFL player would skew them quite a bit, and I'm unsure on to what extent the D.C. schools manage to poach their talent from the surrounding metro area.

I think for Grobe - this might be as close to a "must win" that he has had since he got to Wake. Wake is clearly a superior team with better athletes, and this is a game that Wake must get after several weeks of poor performances. The temperature of his seat needs to be turned up a few clicks if he can't get a win vs a lowly BC team at home.

That's ridiculous at best ! Grobe does not give a damn about winning, he has a lifetime job.

Tylor Harris has had an amazing year for a true frosh on the DL. His potential is off the charts. WF needs to continue to tap the Louisiana pipeline for DL talent that LSU passes on. WF has recruited two LA DLs: Boo Robinson and Tylor Harris. :thumbsup:

Will be interesting to see how all these young lineman find the field. Harris, Lewinson, Floyd, Offor, and Shortbridge once he decides Wake is home for him.

Will be interesting to see how all these young lineman find the field. Harris, Lewinson, Floyd, Offor, and Shortbridge once he decides Wake is home for him.

In a perfect world they will see the field when they are good and ready to contribute. This program needs to get back to its roots of putting tough, veteran teams out on the field. I hope Thompson, Redding, and Whitlock stay healthy and start next year with a healthy dose of Tylor mixed in. The rest can get some gradual seasoning here and there before they take the reins the following year.

That's ridiculous at best ! Grobe does not give a damn about winning, he has a lifetime job.

Win at NC State, and Grobe will be viewed as a savior vers 6.0, by getting Wake to another bowl. Amazing how thin of a line he walks.

Back