• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are your fave tag team(s) ever?

Horsemen.

No love for the bushwakers? Obviously Dink and Doink are up there.

Ohhh, I remember the Bushwackers, too, and their super cool walk thing. Was Hacksaw Jim Duggan a team with anyone at some point?

Really? Huh. Maybe I'm thinking of something else then, I think I would have remembered that. I was a very casual, surreptitious watcher, sneaking off into a side room at church or running across the street back home when I was supposed to be in Sunday School or youth group or something. I was a big Brutus Beefcake fan.

El Chupacabra said:
Really? Huh. Maybe I'm thinking of something else then, I think I would have remembered that. I was a very casual, surreptitious watcher, sneaking off into a side room at church or running across the street back home when I was supposed to be in Sunday School or youth group or something. I was a big Brutus Beefcake fan.

You remember his team w/ Greg "The Hammer" Valentine?

Wow, no. That guy def looks familiar, but I don't remember him teaming up with BtBB.

The guys look like they could still go strap 'em up!

brutus-the-barber-beefcake-greg-the-hammer-valentine-wrestlemania-35-weekend-2019.jpg

No mention of Wild Things and Neve Campbell or Denise Richards yet?

The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff.

Not technically a tagteam, but the Charlotte Knights are running a celebrity appearance series this season which includes Andre Dawson, Andru Jones, Mookie Wilson, and Ricky The Dragon Steamboat.

Too Cool. Only made that much better when Rikishi joined up.

Not my favorite per se but I wanted to shout out Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin), being one of the few female tag teams in WWE history that was quite notable/

How about their rivals Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo?[/B]

Remember their moment at Royal Rumble 2000?

Not my favorite per se but I wanted to shout out Glamour Girls (Leilani Kai and Judy Martin), being one of the few female tag teams in WWE history that was quite notable/

2&2 Slider To Leyritz said:
The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff.

Not technically a tagteam, but the Charlotte Knights are running a celebrity appearance series this season which includes Andre Dawson, Andru Jones, Mookie Wilson, and Ricky The Dragon Steamboat.

How about their rivals Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo?

mako1331 said:

Epic moment!

Ha! I knew I liked you. For my money, E&C were absolutely the most entertaining tag team, and could go in the ring as well. Hart Foundation would be second for me.

The Glamour Girls were not great, but that was primarily due to their "manager", the Fabulous Moolah. The correct answer was actually their rivals, the Jumping Bomb Angels. If you want to read about some shit, look up an article about their feud. It may get mentioned in the upcoming Vice show about Moolah as well. That woman was one of the most vile people ever in an industry full of not great people (though things used to be worse then they are now, generally).

Back