• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who do you enjoy seeing lose more? Dook or Tarholes?

Who do you enjoy seeing lose more in Duke-UNC rivalry games?

• Total voters

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
Let's look at it from this perspective. What team do you enjoy losing more in the Duke-UNC rivalry. For me, it's always great seeing the angry Wal-Mart Carowhina fans crying after a loss, but teary eyed Dookies are always a plus, as well. Tough choice.

Duke. They've seen more success during the past 25 years.

c) building falls into a sinkhole
d) other catastrophic accident takes the whole join out
e) whichever team is playing at home so their fans cry on tv

Carolina. No question. I typically watch the game and actively pull for duke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't vote against Duke. I might be pulling for them if we still have Bzz next year.

Nice when the home team loses. Lot of sad fans in the arena

I guess that the team managers from UNC and Duke scrimmage each other the day of the big game. Here's a tidbit from today's battle. A sturdy elbow and then it's Fight Fight Fight!

Yeah, it depends on a lot of factors: Which team is at home, which team is ranked higher, is this going to ruin one team's season more than the other, etc.

Basically, I want the game to inflict as much emotional distress as possible on whichever team loses.

Who do I dislike more?
Ol Roy vs K: Roy
Walmart tarholes vs Crazies: Holes
UNC co-workers vs Duke co-workers: Duke by far

I usually end up pulling for Duke, but the last factor is almost enough to make me go for UNC.

At one time, when we actually competed in basketball, it depended first on what benefited Wake the most. Now, I just don't care enough to weigh the factors. I'm comfortable knowing someone will lose.

The team playing at home.

So much this. I always like to see the home crowd get disappointed. Moreso at Duke with their cadre of fucking bouncing dorks in that shithole of an arena. But that's a slight margin. And what Gaudino said above; Duke's had more media cocksucking and people believe Krzyzewski is something more than a hypocritical sack of border-line pedophile shit.

Back