• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who does the NCAA hit harder

Guys look he changed it from USC-Upstate to Pembroke, im sure you didn't get the joke before because USC-Upstate isn't even in NC, but see Pembroke is. The joke works so much better now, laugh at this original well conceived recreated joke.

LMAO

This just in--Rick Pitino is just "Shocked, shocked" by all these allegations. He cannot believe these went on in the basketball dorms he built specifically for his players. Shocked I say.

I'd say there's a decent chance Pitino sampled the goods before sending them on to the recruits.

Guys look he changed it from USC-Upstate to Pembroke, im sure you didn't get the joke before because USC-Upstate isn't even in NC, but see Pembroke is. The joke works so much better now, laugh at this original well conceived recreated joke.

Well, the original joke came from Tark the Shark back in his days of battling the NCAA when he said "the NCAA is so mad at Kentucky that they are giving Cleveland State two more years probation".

But I figured I would now use Pembroke because they are now one of the UNC's you know! It is UNC-P and the NCAA might get confused and put them on probation instead of UNC-Ch. Now I know this is far over your head TWMD, but so I thought I better explain it to you.

I also have never bought into the notion that MBB and even Ole Roy are safe because they weren't specifically mentioned in the NOA. The NOA released by UNC was heavily redacted, probably more so than was required to protect the privacy of some students. Who knows what was in the original document?

Actually, the NCAA made the effort to specifically point out the involvement of Men's Bball, along with Football and Women's Bball.

Actually, the NCAA made the effort to specifically point out the involvement of Men's Bball, along with Football and Women's Bball.

CQFmWFSWUAECpGV.png

I'm just not sure what the end-game for most folks here is.

The NCAA has proven themselves to be corrupt (at best, incompetent) on enforcement issues... Especially as they relate to big $ programs.

No way they hit Carolina with more than an additional slap on the wrist.

Look at the PSU incident and the institutional handling of it as time progresses. The NCAA is interested in one thing. $$$

Not sure where this should go but apparently Fedora suspended two players "indefinitely" last week for an arrest for assault but both have now been reinstated. Court cases are still pending.

I still believe the NCAA has to bring down the hammer. What I meant in my earlier post is that neither MBB or FB is mentioned within the context of any of the Level I violations. It is because of this that UNC fans think they'll skate. I'm not buying it, but that has been the response of nearly every Hole fan I've spoken with.

The NCAA will punt these cases until Pitino can last for over 30 seconds and Roy has another fainting spell. Seriously though UNC will not be hammered, sawed or chiseled but more likely just lightly sanded.

Back