• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who else hates DOOK??

Yeah my hypothesis has always been that NC people tend to hate UNC more, while outside NC people tend to hate Duke more.

Yeah my hypothesis has always been that NC people tend to hate UNC more, while outside NC people tend to hate Duke more.
As an out-of-stater, I hate Dook far more than UNC.

I find it hard to hate Duke in football. Certainly in basketball Carolina and Duke are 1 and 1a, but I just don't care that much about Duke's football team, even though they are our "rivals". Certainly would love for Wake to win this week, but not just to spoil Duke's season. If Duke is successful, then good for them. Just not this week.

Cutclife seems like a good guy, but I can't separate Coach K from the football program and university as a whole. He gets away with so much crap and gets way too much credit for such things as the Olympics . My Gish, just roll the ball out and calll timeouts when guys get tired. He has coached more McDonald's burger boys than anyone as well. Did he teach Jabari how to shoot this fall?

Lots of NC natives hate Duke more than UNC now. It didn't use to be that way . I wish I could hate them 50-50. I just can't while K is still coaching. I'm like Randolph - I would love to throw the ball at the Cameron crazies .

True, but an out-of-stater hating on Duke is like hating Brussels sprouts so you easily avoid them, while for us here locally UNC is like having Brussels sprouts put on your lunch tray every day whether you like it or not. We can hide them under a napkin, cram it in our milk carton or scrape it in the garbage can, but first you still have to look at and smell it.

I want Duke to play FSU in the champ game so they can get spanked 80-0 for the world to see.

Yep- hoping that Jimbo won't call off the dogs in the ACCCG, even through he probably will at the 50-0 range like he's done all season long.

Back