• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHO expects Zika virus to spread through Americas, women warned not to get pregnant

Lifestyles was the condom of choice in Wake's Health Services bowl when I was there.
Yup, and they were effective, or the ol "Thinkpad heat on the balls" was effective. I guess I'll find out which soon.

Fuck. It's a g-d plague. The upcoming generational wave of microcephaly is scary as hell. This feels like it's happened so fast. We were more worried about Ebola than this.

Weird isn't it? There was so much unfounded fear about Ebola compared to an STD that can also be transmitted by freaking mosquito and causes permanent damage to fetuses.

And the GOP is stalling because they don't want the country's most affective reproductive health organization to be involved.

Weird isn't it? There was so much unfounded fear about Ebola compared to an STD that can also be transmitted by freaking mosquito and causes permanent damage to fetuses.

And the GOP is stalling because they don't want the country's most affective reproductive health organization to be involved.

We'd rather let everyone get Zika than Obama get a "win"

Not that weird. Zika can't kill me, Ebola can.

Thank God it only impacts fetuses. You think it will ever impact humans?

Back