• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Well, since you're open with them about these things, are you teaching them about how Hillary's husband stuck his cigar up an intern's vag or raped a woman? Unlike Trump going around grabbing pussy, which didn't happen, there is compelling evidence Clinton did do those things.

Bill Clinton isn't president anymore.

I've had enough of this. Fuck off. Teach your own kids what ever the fuck you want. Proper pussy grabbing grip, the most effective way to make fun of disabled people, what ever. Go for it have fun.

He also never made fun of the disabled. Congrats on propagandizing your children to hate their President based on lies and half-truths.

You mean when he said he just grabs women by the pussy.

Christ spoke in parables, much like Trump speaks in metaphors. You have to figure out what he meant when he told the story of grabbing women in the pussy.

Bill Clinton isn't president anymore.

So that would be a "No". Because it would be tough to explain why you justified voting for Hillary when she stood by her misogynistic pig of a husband and tried to ruin his female accusers.

Ahh, here we go. Let it flow through you.

MUST OPPOSE PROGRESSIVES! EVEN WHEN THEY ARE CRITICAL OF TRUMP!

As a feminist myself, I am trying to think of a single policy which would do more for women's rights than Trump's Muslim band.

He also never made fun of the disabled. Congrats on propagandizing your children to hate their President based on lies and half-truths.

I've defended you before, and I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt around here, but you are really being an asshole to me on this thread. I'll raise my kids however I want.

As a feminist myself, I am trying to think of a single policy which would do more for women's rights than Trump's Muslim band.

So because couldn't get a Bruce Springsteen tribute band to play for him, he decided to put a band together himself?

Yeah, BSF was fairly entertaining through the summer and fall. His posting recently has been abhorrent.

I can't really blame him. His wishes have led to President Trump. The dog caught the car, and now is in a serious amount of trouble.

Bird- since you are an adult, I assume you can forgive a lonely outcast for his emotional outburst given the situation.

I've defended you before, and I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt around here, but you are really being an asshole to me on this thread. I'll raise my kids however I want.
I'm sure you're a great parent. But I don't think it's cool you're trying to pass your hatred of Trump onto your kids, based on lies and half-truths. There's gonna be plenty of real stuff to hammer Trump on, but you go right to the pussy grabbing. But again, let me make clear you give the impression of being a wonderful, loving parent.

Pretty fucking rich that the party of Christian evangelicals would demean a woman for staying married to a man who committed infedility, and worship a man who's been divorced twice and committed adultery multiple times. Jesus Christ, you idiots have lost the fucking plot. Maybe just don't bring up morality or "family values" for a while.

Seriously though, aside from the pussy grabbing comment to the great Billy Bush, what has Trump done against women?

The only thing I can think of is that he beat a woman in the election.

How much of this butthurt is just getting over the Hillary loss and how much is really something Trump did?

Lastly, fraternities at Wake used to hold up signs 1-10 to women walking around the quad. Should we boycott Wake?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Pretty fucking rich that the party of Christian evangelicals would demean a woman for staying married to a man who committed infedility, and worship a man who's been divorced twice and committed adultery multiple times. Jesus Christ, you idiots have lost the fucking plot. Maybe just don't bring up morality or "family values" for a while.

Point to me where someone said Trump is some paragon of family values? Of course he's not.

Seriously though, aside from the pussy grabbing comment to the great Billy Bush, what has Trump done against women?

The only thing I can think of is that he beat a woman in the election.

How much of this butthurt is just getting over the Hillary loss and how much is really something Trump did?

Lastly, fraternities at Wake used to hold up signs 1-10 to women walking around the quad. Should we boycott Wake?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

#feelings on progress

Point to me where someone said Trump is some paragon of family values? Of course he's not.
I can point you to plenty of people who defend and deflect Trump's lack of morality by shaming Hillary for not getting divorced, as if those are equivalent in any way. Find your nearest reflective surface to find someone who has made such an idiotic argument.

If you have ever responded to any criticisms of Trump's morality with "but bill clinton did" you are guilty.

What policy does Trump support that curtails women's rights?

Lol he is going to be manipulated and goaded like the man-child petulant teenager that he is into passing legislation and making nominations with his congressional majority that college educated women throughout America view as curtailing their rights while uneducated women who are conditioned to live under the thumb of men and ancient books of lore will not believe their rights are curtailed and you will point to them as some kind of proof or validation.

This shit writes itself.

In this thread a sad lonely man with no family and no children to guide and care for tells others how to raise their children. Thanks trump.

Back