• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

HEY HUSBAND, GO MOW MY LAWN AND WASH MY CAR LIKE IT'S ALL YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE AND THEN MAYBE I'LL PRETEND THERE'S A CHANCE OF YOU GETTING A BLOWJOB BEFORE YOU DRINK YOURSELF TO SLEEP TONIGHT !!! LOL !!

HEY HUSBAND, GO MOW MY LAWN AND WASH MY CAR LIKE IT'S ALL YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE AND THEN MAYBE I'LL PRETEND THERE'S A CHANCE OF YOU GETTING A BLOWJOB BEFORE YOU DRINK YOURSELF TO SLEEP TONIGHT !!! LOL !!

Sickening. utterly sickening.

Oh my bad I guess I was confusing him with someone else. Oh whale.

Any way pc safe space language has not worked, so I'm hoping my approach will be better received. You guys seem to enjoy bullying, so I'll just be the 6'6 250 lb poster you can meet in the parking lot if you have issues with women's equality.

Gotta love it when dudes have pissing contests about how to best treat women with respect.

Any way pc safe space language has not worked, so I'm hoping my approach will be better received. You guys seem to enjoy bullying, so I'll just be the 6'6 250 lb poster you can meet in the parking lot if you have issues with women's equality.

What a sad little man to be in such a big mean body.

Spoiler alert: no one has issues with women's equality. You can stop moving the goalposts now.

I keep the house nice and neat,
I make my bed and I change the sheets
I even learned how to use a washing machine
Keepin' things clean, doesn't change anything

Not trying to be a dick, but this will probably just lead to more tags designed to piss you off.

Still doesn't get it.

he never will. Once he steps outside of his bubble into the burning hellfire of real america he will get it, but it will be too late

To his credit, he's recognized the "Talk to everyone like a child" approach doesn't work. Controversial choice to migrate to "Non-credible e-bully".

"Figure out why your gilded message doesn't resonate with people who 'voted against their interest' against you" didn't make the cut this time, apparently. If I had to guess, it prolly won't make it next time either. :noidea:

Back