• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is #Howl in?

We are just #BuzzOut for now. Lol

Me. Howland would be an INCREDIBLE hire. If Shaka or Marshall aren't attainable, then Howland is the clear 3rd choice.

I was a little hesitant after the SI piece, but I mean come on, dude went to 3 NCAA FFs! Three!

gray-wolf-howling.jpg

#HowlIn

I'm Howland IN and I really have no major issues with the S.I. piece. I mostly just think Reeves Nelson is a complete head case. He should have handled the situation better (he admitted this himself), but I think he's learned from this situation and if any problems arise in the future he'll take a better approach.

#HowlIn #ClawsIn....NCSU fans have to be so jealous of our potential wolf related messaging.

In. His recruiting capability will make us the frontrunner to land Giles.

If Buzz stays, I'm out.

If he learned some important lessons from his time UCLA then yeah, I'm in. What he did at Pitt would be great at this point.

100% IN because the other viable options (with Wellman's criteria) suck.

Back