• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is #Howl in?

The only two proposed candidates I'd have ahead of him are Smart and Marshall, so I guess I'm HowlIn.
He's 3- for-3 on (re)building programs in a five year span. Which is exactly what we need right now.

You guys are way more hoopeful than I am. Why would we ever delay firing him to start a coaching search?

How could someone not be HowIn? When was the last time Wake hired a coach with multiple final fours and sweet 16 appearances? This would be the biggest hire Wake has ever made, which is why I am not getting my hopes up that it's actually happening.

I am. Howland would be one of the most credentialed hires Wake Forest has ever made for any position ever. Not just athletics.

Last edited:
Might be the kiss of death folks ... but I am majorly HowlandIN. I have my order of preference as Brad Stevens, Shaka, Howland, Larry Brown, Marshall ;-)

Back