• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is the foremost figure in Human Rights?

Exactly Tw, just like you were smote over the course of this thread.

what was the point of this thread Lectro? Are you proselytizing or just being a pedantic ass?

Exactly!! You are so right, Lectro. Let me grovel at your feet. Your intellect and wit is no match for me.

Indeed, grovel on!

With that out of the way I'll now whip out the gavel and declare your grovelling to be a worthy submission. Nice to see you come to your senses my good man!

Jesus Christ Lectro, you truly are a Titanic intellect in a sea of icebergs.

what was the point of this thread Lectro? Are you proselytizing or just being a pedantic ass?

Here I imagined you and rj had those two covered. I thought I was just an aged honky who sits around watching Fox with all the other haterz...

It was originally dead for 2000 years, but that got lost in the shuffle :p

Exactly...and just as you've learned with your special education "2000 years dead is deader [sic] than a mere 75 years dead".

-- pardon my paraphrasing the great philosopher Shufflonious from his magnus opus "Theory of the Dirt Nap"

Exactly...and just as you've learned with your special education "2000 years dead is deader [sic] than a mere 75 years dead".

-- pardon my paraphrasing the great philosopher Shufflonious from his magnus opus "Theory of the Dirt Nap"

75 years and a easily verified written record of his work and teachings.

2000 years. Some fairy tales, hearsay, and some writing from his disciples

Yeah, there isn't any difference there.

75 years and a easily verified written record of his work and teachings.

2000 years. Some fairy tales, hearsay, and some writing from his disciples

Yeah, there isn't any difference there.

Oh yea, there goes an un-biased mind...

Well, at least you made your prejudices known.

Gandhi certainly didn't think him a "fairytale"...but who is he to say?

Oh yea, there goes an un-biased mind...

Well, at least you made your prejudices known.

Gandhi certainly didn't think him a "fairytale"...but who is he to say?

:laugh: prejudices huh?

I never said that jesus, the man, didn't exist. I love that that is where your mind went, though.

Gandhi could have believed that penguins were deities for all I care.

Back