• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who remembers when I created a Wake forum after I was banned?

Details of my ban...

• I had heard from my inside source at FSU that Jimbo Fisher was going to be announced the Offensive Coordinator at FSU the following day.
  • turf found a link on scout.com (FSU's s scout site, to be exact) saying that FSU tried to get Jimbo but the deal had fallen through. He then proceeded to post in the thread saying I was full of it.
  • He then locked the thread when Jimbo was announced before I could reply.
  • I started a new thread calling turf out.
  • I was perma-banned and after talking to Naz and cagles, I was granted permission to post again but was told to create a non-FSU username.

Jesus christ!

Quick question... Who's Brett Hickman? I just remembered a private message from Naz saying Steve Adams and Brett Hickman are on DS. Does that info help the tinfoil hats or is this already known?

:jfk:

I'm not sure who they are but I'm using this opp to promote my tinfoil smiley over cookout's

Judging by the tags, there are some who still don't like me. Excuse me while I go slit my wrists.

If I sweated what people on an internet message board thought about me, I'd have killed myself a long time ago. :noidea:

If I sweated what some people on an internet message board thought about me, I'd have killed myself a long time ago. :noidea:
Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup: And you've got the right attitude. Who gives a shit.

Steve Adams' email: adamss@wfu.edu
Brett Hickman's email: Hickmabv@wfu.edu

These are on their own public website, so completely fair game. Just making them more accessible for anybody that would like to reach them.

I don't remember your website, but I remember ncaabbs.com, which originally, I think, started as accbbs.com (not to be confused with the original accboards.com). I just went to the Wake board on ncaabbs.com, and there's stuff on the front page from early 2004. Guess it didn't take off. Nice to read about us making the Sweet 16 though!

Why do these people in the AD's office suck? Just wondering...I've never heard of either one before, but I was long gone from Wake when they started working there.

Why do these people in the AD's office suck? Just wondering...I've never heard of either one before, but I was long gone from Wake when they started working there.

Hickman sucks because he never let students have any fun. Fuck that guy. I've had beef with him for ages.

What a twat.

Hickman once threatened to ban me from men's basketball games for the rest of my time at Wake.

Details of my ban...

• I had heard from my inside source at FSU that Jimbo Fisher was going to be announced the Offensive Coordinator at FSU the following day.
  • turf found a link on scout.com (FSU's s scout site, to be exact) saying that FSU tried to get Jimbo but the deal had fallen through. He then proceeded to post in the thread saying I was full of it.
  • He then locked the thread when Jimbo was announced before I could reply.
  • I started a new thread calling turf out.
  • I was perma-banned and after talking to Naz and cagles, I was granted permission to post again but was told to create a non-FSU username.
Turf really sucks. The death of scout will sting.

That's a dude who really REALLY needs to be a mod

I don't remember your website, but I remember ncaabbs.com, which originally, I think, started as accbbs.com (not to be confused with the original accboards.com). I just went to the Wake board on ncaabbs.com, and there's stuff on the front page from early 2004. Guess it didn't take off. Nice to read about us making the Sweet 16 though!

Yikes, that is sad. :tear:

Back