• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Resigns/Gets Fired Next?

McFarland and/or Priebus. I think Spicer is more likely to get bumped up to the vacant director of communications or whatever it's called with Huckabee replacing him. And no reason to fire Tillerson when you've already marginalized him. And I just don't see firing Bannon no matter how mad Trump gets. Bannon could do much more damage to Trump from the outside.

Priebus for sure.

lol, jesus H christ

Cabinet members give Trump unusual tribute

dear glorious leader, indeed

Chief of staff Reince Priebus was perhaps the most effusive in his praise. "On behalf of the entire senior staff around you, Mr. President, we thank you for the opportunity and the blessing that you've given us to serve your agenda and the American people," he said.

There is talk it might be Mueller?

I'm changing my guess to Mueller.

There's a report that Trump is considering firing Mueller. that would be great!

While we're living in bizarro world, I still thought yesterday that there was no way he'd fire Mueller because that would just be way too over the top and beyond imaginable. After waking up this a.m. and listening to this NewsMax guy, I was apparently wrong.

Jay Sekulow, Trump legal team member, has to be on the chopping block. Dude is getting crushed by Wallace and Todd.

"Trump's tweets following the report appeared to confirm the investigation, but his lawyer said it only appeared that way because of the character limit on Twitter. Sekulow added that Trump is "very effective" with his use of social media.

"There's a limitation on Twitter, as we all know," Sekulow said. "The President's response was as it related to the Washington Post report. He cannot in a Twitter statement include all of that in there. ... That's it. Simple explanation.""

WRONG!

Back