• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Should Be President Right Now?

PhilliesDeacs

Reaction score
Through some sort of weird space-time hiccup, you are granted the power of anointing the President and VP, effective immediately. None of the current restrictions (birth status, term limits, age, etc) apply. Who do you choose?

I'm thinking Bill Clinton as POTUS, with Elizabeth Warren as his VP. But there are plenty of other options to consider.

me, of course.

otherwise some kind of cross between John Lennon and George Carlin

I remember leading up to the election that a few journalists were making the case that Obama should let Hillary take the nomination and run in 2016. Interesting idea from a political strategy standpoint.

Franklin-D-Roosevelt-9463381-1-402.jpg

I remember leading up to the election that a few journalists were making the case that Obama should let Hillary take the nomination and run in 2016. Interesting idea from a political strategy standpoint.

Yeah. Interesting.

I was thinking living, just to limit the scope. Otherwise Lincoln/FDR would be an obvious choice.

me, of course.

otherwise some kind of cross between John Lennon and George Carlin

Your suggestion is very interesting to me, W&B. To my knowledge, we have never met in person, but I have always perceived you from your posts as being kind of a cross between John Lennon and George Carlin.

I could go for JFK circa 1963 (with the experience gained from the Bay of Pigs, the Cuban Missile Crisis, etc. under his belt)

probably obama? he did win the election after all.

Back