• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Smokes?

Who smokes?

• No

Votes: 68 49.3%
  • The occasional cigar/ A cigarette when I'm drunk

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Weed

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Weed and Tobacco Products

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I used to, but I quit

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • I smoke crack/doofus/numbers

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tobacco rarely. Smoke weed erry day.

Cigarettes, never. Cigars, love them but not often. Bud, not anymore.

Edit: Didn't vote as nothing really fits me.

it took time to create the poll, sorry about the delay

Last edited:
you need to be able to choose multiple points. also I occasionally smoke cigars but never smoke cigareetes even when I'm drunk.

My generation was the first to be really inundated with anti-smoking propaganda growing up, so I find it odd that I'm about the only person I know that doesn't smoke.

Good fucking God! Neg rep for answering a poll?

My generation was the first to be really inundated with anti-smoking propaganda growing up, so I find it odd that I'm about the only person I know that doesn't smoke.

ELC, where do you live?

even being from NC and with all of the tobacco money that's around, i still can only name 2-3 smokers of all the people that i interact with on a regular basis. and the ones that i do know are all coworkers. i don't have a single actual friend who smokes (though PLENTY of them did in HS, and a few did in college).

**this is largely influenced by my social network. it obviously makes no sense for competitive runners to smoke.

ELC, where do you live?

even being from NC and with all of the tobacco money that's around, i still can only name 2-3 smokers of all the people that i interact with on a regular basis. and the ones that i do know are all coworkers. i don't have a single actual friend who smokes (though PLENTY of them did in HS, and a few did in college).

**this is largely influenced by my social network. it obviously makes no sense for competitive runners to smoke.

I really only have one friend who smokes regularly. I have 3 or 4 more that will smoke, but there only drinking smokers

Tobacco rarely. Smoke weed erry day.

Also, just got diagnosed with adult asthma, so I gotta switch to vaporizer/brownies, cause you know, nobody likes a quitter.

Though I have all but successfully quit smoking cigarettes after smoking them daily through most of college.

Also, just got diagnosed with adult asthma, so I gotta switch to vaporizer/brownies, cause you know, nobody likes a quitter.

Though I have all but successfully quit smoking cigarettes after smoking them daily through most of college.

Perhaps this was caused by your daily smoking, bro marley

haha i don't literally smoke daily. but it's probably correlated, if not caused. the docs seemed to think, even after I told them about my smoking habits, that it was probably flaring up because of allergy season.

Probably have one or two cigars every year. I went with no.

Back