• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who Smokes?

Who smokes?

• No

Votes: 68 49.3%
  • The occasional cigar/ A cigarette when I'm drunk

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • Cigarettes

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Weed

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • Weed and Tobacco Products

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I used to, but I quit

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • I smoke crack/doofus/numbers

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smoke maybe 1 or 2 cigars each year on average, sometimes when I'm fishing to keep bugs away. Voted no.

I smoke a pipe. Occasional cigar or hookah when offered. Never had a cig despite growing up in Winston/King.

I joined a cigar lounge recently so I smoke a stogie just about once a week. Smoked cigarettes occasionally in law school as a study break but avoid them now. Weed was more of a college thing but these days if the circumstances are right and someone else is offering it, I'll smoke a little bit just to get the warm fuzzy feeling. Not really into getting blazed out of my mind anymore.

whoever put the 'who smokes pole?' tag deserves big ups. you should start a parody thread.

Like a cigar every once and awhile, will smoke a cigarette if I'm hammered but I do enjoy:

475801-i117.photobucket.com-albums-o75-thatonekidmatt-Copenhagen_LongCut1.gif

What a wad of flavor! It'll protect you from worms and long relationships.

I'm surprised there's so much smoking in Philly. I never noticed that there. I have like two friends maybe who smoke socially. My secretary at work is the only person I know who smokes and she is trying to quit.

Last edited:
I honestly do not have one single friend who smokes. Not one. And I like to think I have quite a few friends. Also no neighbors who smoke to my knowledge. Maybe they hide it. They should, it's super nasty and would immediately degrade my opinion of them regardless of their other attributes.

Also, I would purposefully avoid hiring smokers if I could help it because they smell so God-awful.

Now, a little weed or a cigar/pipe, that's cooler.

Tomorrow will be 8 months since I smoked a cig. Was a casual smoker when I drank. Feels good in the morning after not smoking.

I'll take an occasional toke of the tweeds when hanging with some posters on here.

If cigarettes weren't insalutary, I'd smoke 'em all day.

If weed wasn't illegal, and insalutary, I'd smoke that too.

As it is, I mostly only smoke the occasional cigar or cigarette. No mj since high school days.

Smoked cigs for two years, quit for good last summer. Still sometimes miss them when I am driving long distances.

Wait really? This is just like the RTQ revelation from earlier today.

Wait really? This is just like the RTQ revelation from earlier today.

Yep. Senior year at wake and all next year living in Kentucky, then some back in nc, too. It was actually longer than two years, i guess. I hid it really well so my dad wouldnt cut out my tongue or hang me by my ears or something.
What was the rtq revelation?

Yep. Senior year at wake and all next year living in Kentucky, then some back in nc, too. It was actually longer than two years, i guess. I hid it really well so my dad wouldnt cut out my tongue or hang me by my ears or something.
What was the rtq revelation?

Whaaaaat. I didn't know that.

ETA next thing ya know DeacHoops is gonna say she used to smoke a pack a day. Stranger things have happened! :laugh:

very interesting poll results. im a little surprised at the low number of exclusively cigarette smokers

Back