• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be the better QB? Jameis Winston v. Tajh Boyd

Who would you take as QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeaconOEF/OIFvet

Reaction score
To complement the FSU v. Clemson poll. Obviously, Winston is just going to get better in the following years. Who do you think will have the better collegiate career?

Last edited:
CLEMSONDERP.gif

Boyd has been very fortunate to have two truly elite WRs to throw to in Hopkins and Watkins. I'm not truly sold on him being a great QB.

Went with Boyd solely because I don't think Winston will be at FSU for the entire four years and thus might not get the stats compared to a four year Boyd.

Went with Boyd solely because I don't think Winston will be at FSU for the entire four years and thus might not get the stats compared to a four year Boyd.

The question is "who would you take" though.

Boyd has been very fortunate to have two truly elite WRs to throw to in Hopkins and Watkins. I'm not truly sold on him being a great QB.

I've never been blown away by Boyd myself.

Boyd is good. Jameis is outstanding.

How is Boyd only good in your opinion? What more would he need to accomplish to be great or outstanding?

I would also say Winston has the potential to be outstanding, but it's a little early to tell. I'd like to revisit the outstanding tag after Clemson, Miami, and Florida....

Is Winston already better than Boyd?

Better in almost every statistic this year than Boyd, plus a substantially better QBR (whatever this metric actually measures)

Is Winston already better than Boyd?

Better in almost every statistic this year than Boyd, plus a substantially better QBR (whatever this metric actually measures)

Lol where's small sample size Deac when you need him?

Oh numbers....your hatred of Clemson is funny sometimes.

Diego do you not think that Boyd has benefited tremendously from throwing to Hopkins and Watson? That was my only point.

Back