• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who will be watching our 20th loss of the season?

Yep- I used to take the day off of work on quarterfinal Friday, go out to the sports bar with some friends and watch the games all day. They've completely ruined the specialness of the ACCT. It is a shame.

I would be fine if only the top 8 teams made the ACCT. It'll never happen because of money and tickets blocks and blah, blah, blah....but that's the way it should be.

Wait, we've played in atleast 20 games this season?

I would be fine if only the top 8 teams made the ACCT. It'll never happen because of money and tickets blocks and blah, blah, blah....but that's the way it should be.

Either that or the top 12 and give the 1st 4 a bye. But yeah, it'll never happen.

I also didn't realize it was in Brooklyn again till today. I get that they couldn't schedule the game in NC for a few years, but why not DC or Atlanta (in the Hawks arena, not the dome)? I've been to the ACC tourney in both DC and Atlanta, and they're great host cities. Tons of restaurants and stuff to do and see in between games. WhoTF wants to pay enormous $$ to go to Brooklyn?

I will be at Barclays tonight. I have not missed the Deacs live in the ACC tournament in over 20 years—which is the only reason I am going. Would much rather be at the annual ticket broker dinner.

I agree. Was one of the great sporting events. It should always be played in Greensboro. Now it is just a money maker and means nothing until Saturday. We should just stayed in Atlanta after the Ga Tech game

The team did stay in Atlanta so they all could go to see Collins' game. Also per Twitter, it allowed Manning to catch up with Nique. They then came straight to Brooklyn so they have been on an extended road trip and are going to be so focused this evening (sarcasm).

The bigger question is who is going to watch the Notre Dame-Pitt game. Because nothing says 'New York Life ACC Tournament' quite like a Notre-Dame-Pitt game at 2:00 on a Tuesday in Brooklyn.

Addendum

f7400933833d5e0c77d93d1a25060a6d.jpg

Perfect!

Nope! The Bachelor Finale finale and The Curse of Oak Island...can't suffer through the curse of Wake Basketball any longer. The GT & Pitt games were more than enough punishment.

I'll probably do what I did in the Ga. Tech game. Watch the first 10 minutes, get disgusted, have another drink and go to bed.

I'll probably do what I did in the Ga. Tech game. Watch the first 10 minutes, get disgusted, have another drink and go to bed.

You did that earlier this afternoon when GT played?

I mean our game against Ga Tech last weekend started at noon.

Back