• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who won? TOWNIE or RJK?

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Narcissism v. lack of self-awareness. No matter who wins, we'll be entertained for weeks.

I'm biased, but I think we all win.

Both fighters are in the corners, the first round is over.

Perfect analogy. Rjkarl is just getting warmed up. Taking a break, focusing on his next post. The man is locked-in.

2c13c.jpg

Come on down after you honeymoon and record the drunk history live on your phone.

The downside is the new wife would have a video to use against you....

My dad told me always to thank people who did nice things for me. I'd like to thank aocs3281, DeaconSlim2.0, deacvision7, Liquid Karma, RacerDeac, RChildress107 for voting for Townie.

The reality is if each those were given the choice between saying something nice about me or being butt fucked by a rabid, HIV+, porcupine who has been triple dosed with meth, each would immediately pull down their pants and underwear as they bent over and awaited the porcupine.

Nothing I could say would as accurately portray their childish, irrational hatred of me as their votes have shown.

So, to honor my father, I must say thank you.

Back