• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you rather have as President, BKF or President Trump

Who would you rather have as President?

• Total voters
Has America ever had a President who was a murderer? Not in a war criminal way, but in a "I committed and covered up the murder of a family member" way.

Has America ever had a President who was a murderer? Not in a war criminal way, but in a "I committed and covered up the murder of a family member" way.

Aaron Burr was VP, so there is that. But otherwise, bkf would (allegedly) be the first.

In the cases of Burr and Jackson, however, those killings occurred in duels, correct? So there was at least a bit of assumption of the risk on the part of the killed? Any examples of a President who snuck into the bedroom of a sleeping person and put a pillow over the victim's face until he/she suffocated to death and/or suffered a fatal heart attack?

Anyone ever seen them both in the same place at the same time? An old man who switched from Dem to Pub late in the game and spends his afternoons ranting and pissing off everyone on a social media platform...I'm just sayin.

This thread is almost as entertaining as Sig's predictions. Almost.

We came pretty close

ted-kennedy-7.jpg

Intriguing take. But, if I understand correctly, even the most hardcore conspiracy theorist doesn't believe that Teddy actually murdered the lady, right? It was more like an accident? Compare the incident to, say, one in which a person crept silently into a darkened bedroom and suffocated a man to death with his bare hands.

Pros: Trump- at one point, The Apprentice was an entertaining tv show
BKF- knows a bunch about Old time pre-segregation Wake hoops

Cons: Trump- everything else
BKF- everything else

"bkf [allegedly] murdered his stepdad" is the best board meme

Help him, Childress. It's sad when someone tries to be cute and still completely fucks up the joke....especially when it has been less than 24 hours since you did the same thing and was corrected in three different posts. The young dumbass must be totally clueless. It is bad enough to make up shit that shows terrible taste and immaturity in an effort to be funny, but to make it up and completely fuck it up too is just sad.

As I've said, a lot of parents have pissed away a lot of good money at WF in the last several years if what we see on these boards is any indication of what they got in the way of an education in return.

Went with BKF, at least I'd be able to drink myself to death with legal local liquor

Yeah how hard is this to deal in facts. BKF murdered his FATHER INLAW, he seduced a high school girl while in college, he was given a job and worked for his father in law after college, at this time he learned of a sizable life insurance policy as well as transfer of his father in laws company as well as property should he meet his untimely death, his father in law is murdered (currently unknown how), the company as well as house are transferred to him where he lived the rest of his cushy life, his mother in law moves in and is cared for by him for the rest of her life as she has detailed knowledge of this plot and said evidence is locked away by her in a safe, for her future silence she is cared for, upon her recent passing of old age bkf is no longer constrained to a good guy lifestyle and has resorted back to his murderous heinous ways that he had to repress for the last 50+ years, free from the blackmail we are left with what many would see as a complete shift in character.

You're missing the entire point. Again, I say, help him out Childress.

(And you think that accusing someone of murder indicates that you have a good sense of humor?)

i mean, i laugh at your shtick and it's basically gallows humor

Back