• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who would you rather have as President, BKF or President Trump

Who would you rather have as President?

• Total voters
I just want to add that I have no idea whether or not BKF killed his father in law. I'm certainly not making an accusation. Sure, an objective person reviewing the situation could perhaps reasonably conclude that BKF had motive and opportunity and that a murder would make a lot of things fall into place about ol' BKF and his life. A lot of things. But I recognize that despite whatever evidence may exist that a murder occurred, the burden of proof is high and it is on the state and one can't just go around accusing someone of murder. So I refuse to do that and I implore you all to avoid that temptation as well, even if you feel strongly that BKF murdered his father-in-law in order to inherit his business so that BKF would not have to build anything on his own but rather could cling to the coattails of a better, more successful man. If it turns out that BKF indeed did murder his father-in-law, I'm willing to live with myself.

Back