• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who's Running Things Right Now?

I've been wondering about this to. It's been reported and seemingly confirmed that Hatch flew up to join Wellman for meetings/interviews with Lembo and possibly Clawson. This is the first I can remember of the University President meeting with prospective candidates before there was a deal reached at least in principle and the first I remember of the University President traveling to meet prospective coaching candidate(s). I don't remember any reports or rumors of Hatch going out to Colorado to meet [Redacted], and while these searches were before the social media age I don't remember any reports/rumors of President Hearn meeting with either Grobe or Skip before at least a preliminary agreement was reached that they were going to be the next coach.
If the rumors are true re: Lembo asking for more exemptions, Hatch probably went up to discuss that matter.

Back