• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who's seen Book of Mormon?

Dkin

Reaction score
Ticket prices are outrageous...is it worth it?

Any leads on discount tix???

All I can say is that I've heard scammers on StubHub have been a huge problem with Book of Mormon tickets. I haven't confirmed that, but watch out anyway.

It's good, but I enjoyed Anything Goes better the last time I was there.

Girl who sits across from me at work listens to the soundtrack non stop and I hate it.

i saw it and thought it was absolutely incredible. one of the best times i had all year.

eta: then again, i do have Cartman as my avatar...

One of my best friend's sons plays guitar on that tour.

Kid's a fucking prodigy.

Saw it in New York a few months ago - was very funny.

We went early for the ticket giveaway and missed out. They have a standing room only line for cheap, but instead we just went into the box office to ask about any cancellations. Turned out 4 people canceled in the dead center of the first row of the front mezzanine which we got for like 15% off face value. Worth a shot perhaps, although I know we got really lucky.

We'd decided beforehand that we'd go for anything around $125, was definitely worth it.

is this going to be a super awkward show to see with my fairly conservative mother? she approached me about getting tickets for us to see it in NYC in a couple of months...

is this going to be a super awkward show to see with my fairly conservative mother? she approached me about getting tickets for us to see it in NYC in a couple of months...

Probably. Have you ever watched south park? Lots of scrotum jokes. But I feel like religious people are better off seeing it even if it makes them uncomfortbale.

Probably. Have you ever watched south park? Lots of scrotum jokes. But I feel like religious people are better off seeing it even if it makes them uncomfortbale.

Hasa Diga Eebowai

Did you enjoy watching Brokeback Mountain with her?

I tried to see it a couple of months ago and refused to pay $400 per ticket, which was all we could find. Hoping to get tix when it comes to DC this summer, though they are sure to sell out fast. But my parents saw it right when it came out and loved it (and they are fairly conservative), though one of the people they went with left before intermission because she was so offended.

I tried to see it a couple of months ago and refused to pay $400 per ticket, which was all we could find. Hoping to get tix when it comes to DC this summer, though they are sure to sell out fast. But my parents saw it right when it came out and loved it (and they are fairly conservative), though one of the people they went with left before intermission because she was so offended.

Thanks. I'm trying to reconcile the description of your parents with your avatar...

I wanted to see it when I was in NYC for New Years, but it's by lottery only now. Had to settle for Scarlett johansson in cat on the hot tin roof which provided for plenty of eye candy.

I'm hooked up for tickets to see it in NYC in May. Looking forward to it.

It's also on tour and will be playing in Charlotte at the end of this year.

Too expensive last-minute for us to go in NYC when we've been up to visit family, but scored tix at the Kennedy Center when it's here this summer.

It's crazy how popular the show is. The KenCen had 3 sales for tix (pre-sale for KenCen members, AmEx pre-sale, and regular sale). Both the member-only and regular sales crashed the website and people were irate. I think people didn't know about the AmEx pre-sale in between the other two because we were able to get on and get 4 center orchestra seats for a Saturday night show without much difficulty.

Too expensive last-minute for us to go in NYC when we've been up to visit family, but scored tix at the Kennedy Center when it's here this summer.

It's crazy how popular the show is. The KenCen had 3 sales for tix (pre-sale for KenCen members, AmEx pre-sale, and regular sale). Both the member-only and regular sales crashed the website and people were irate. I think people didn't know about the AmEx pre-sale in between the other two because we were able to get on and get 4 center orchestra seats for a Saturday night show without much difficulty.

LD dropping bills.

I'll be watching from the cheap seats.

Back