• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who's seen Book of Mormon?

LD dropping bills.

I'll be watching from the cheap seats.

I have to say, orchestra tix at the regular price pale in comparison to anything on the secondary market.

Also, they were a gift from my in-laws for Christmas :thumbsup:

Too expensive last-minute for us to go in NYC when we've been up to visit family, but scored tix at the Kennedy Center when it's here this summer.

It's crazy how popular the show is. The KenCen had 3 sales for tix (pre-sale for KenCen members, AmEx pre-sale, and regular sale). Both the member-only and regular sales crashed the website and people were irate. I think people didn't know about the AmEx pre-sale in between the other two because we were able to get on and get 4 center orchestra seats for a Saturday night show without much difficulty.

The Amex pre sale was definitely under publicized. I got seats in the first few rows for a Saturday night in august. They cost about half as much as it would have cost to sit in the very last row at the NYC show.

Back