• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why can't the Clintons just go away?

Because Trump can't stop bringing them up?

Last edited:
Because Trump can't stop bringing them up?

No, Trump is focused on blaming everything that goes wrong on Obama. Sort of like Obama and Bush.

Will Chelsea run for president first or start low and condescend to take a US Senate seat?

Bush left things worse than he got it.

Obama left things better than he got it.

Made more sense to blame Bush than it does to blame Obama.

No, Trump is focused on blaming everything that goes wrong on Obama. Sort of like Obama and Bush.

Will Chelsea run for president first or start low and condescend to take a US Senate seat?

Trump mentions of Hillary post-election probably outnumber Obama mentions 10 to 1.

because of Bush US got Obama because of Obama US got Trump. I guess Bush was a better president than Obama.

Obama left things so good the US voted Trump in. Wow Thanks Obama! amirite?

If Obama actually left things better than he got it, then we wouldn't have the Trump debacle. The Clintons (and a host of other people) see themselves as the reset button to roll back everything pre-W.

I like that 89, perhaps trumps second biggest supporter on here sees him as a punishment on the country.

I'm kinda startin' to warm to the Clintons. They don't come cheap but they are mighty entertainin'. So, please don't go away just jet, Hillary. I'll let you know exactly when it's time to go.

I like that 89, perhaps trumps second biggest supporter on here sees him as a punishment on the country.

D7, perhaps the worst at understanding sarcasm and jokes actually thinks of himself as someone that is good at sarcasm and making jokes.

i think Trump is an abortion for a president but I would also like to see the Clintons go away.

If Obama actually left things better than he got it, then we wouldn't have the Trump debacle. The Clintons (and a host of other people) see themselves as the reset button to roll back everything pre-W.

Horseshit -- we have Trump because the rubes who are uneducated and poor because they have been living in red states for decades believe everything they hear on Fox News and right wing radio and still falsely believe that only Republicans, who gave done nothing but fail them, can save them.

Horseshit -- we have Trump because the rubes who are uneducated and poor because they have been living in red states for decades believe everything they hear on Fox News and right wing radio and still falsely believe that only Republicans, who gave done nothing but fail them, can save them.

Lol, no.

Back