• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why can't the Clintons just go away?

Those "Red States" that decided the election were Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan & Wisconsin.

And here is a new expose on why Hillary lost. (Hint: It didn't have anything to do with Russia.)

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/edito...f-the-candidate-herself/ar-BBAfLuz?li=BBoPWjQ

Hey, Melania, how many of those states have Republican governors currently? Also, I wasn't referring to the 80,000 people in those states, but the tens of millions of rubes in the deep red states -- you know, people in your neck of the woods (who weren't handed everything by golddigging, of course).

I agree with Shoo, and its a shit press, too. Just awful.

Of course you do, bro, of course you do. As a matter of fact, I actually thought you two were the same person for a long time. Similar posting style, similar temperament, etc..... Kind of a Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern, so to speak.

Why did the Rubes lose trust in your party? Besides the Russians, of course.

easily manipulated by hearing rube boner phrases like "lock her up !" "build a wall !" and being promised shiny things like coal mining jobs and the types of manufacturing jobs they once had that will never return.

easily manipulated by hearing rube boner phrases like "lock her up !" "build a wall !" and being promised shiny things like coal mining jobs and the types of manufacturing jobs they once had that will never return.

For a second I was afraid Clinton may have failed to make a persuasive case. Bullet dodged, right?

i dunno, ask the 2.9 million more people who voted for Hillary

Congrats again on that, by the way. You have to admit, it was pretty savvy of old Vladimir to lull you guys to sleep with that little participation trophy. Well played, Comrade.

i give credit for trump and putin for using our terrible electoral college system to win by manipulating idiots

Congrats again on that, by the way. You have to admit, it was pretty savvy of old Vladimir to lull you guys to sleep with that little participation trophy. Well played, Comrade.

well part of Putin's plan was to show how silly the electorate system is.

The guy is playing 4 D chess before 4 D chess was invented.

Horseshit -- we have Trump because the rubes who are uneducated and poor because they have been living in red states for decades believe everything they hear on Fox News and right wing radio and still falsely believe that only Republicans, who gave done nothing but fail them, can save them.

Sounds like Obama should have done a better job of educating, paying, and un-rubing them during his 8 years of control, no? Yet another failure to add to his list.

Horseshit -- we have Trump because the rubes who are uneducated and poor because they have been living in red states for decades believe everything they hear on Fox News and right wing radio and still falsely believe that only Republicans, who gave done nothing but fail them, can save them.

you sure that has nothing to do with the Dems running around trying to save everyone from Mexico and all refugees from the Middle East?

Maybe they feel after 8 years of nothing the line for help is getting bigger and others are taking priority?

Naaaah.

because they're idiots who think refugees from the middle east are going to murder them when really, it's infinitely more likely to be one of their rube neighbors with his guns

Lol, I think I've challenged him on this very same absurdist allusion before. He's a regular old Stoppard, isn't he?

LOL. I just love the smug elitism among WF grads at these prices.

Has anyone told you how great you were this morning? If not, let me be the first to do so.

Why did the Rubes lose trust in your party? Besides the Russians, of course.

shit press manipulated by master message control of GOP and conservative demaguogery misinforms and leads heartland sheeple to vote against their best interests because EMAILS and LAZY POORS in cosolodation of power

your denials of this are humorous

Back