• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Do Men Folk Cling To Da Music They Grown Up With?

Yes, Reagan made all those people have unprotected ass sex. Evil genius.

Reagan's refusal to talk about HIV/AIDS and refusal to do anything about the blood supply for years did contribute to many unnecessary deaths.

You know, I just like having the Freedom in this Beautiful World to listen to a Bombtrack that I enjoy. Definitely moreso than having to sit quietly, Calm Like a Bomb, listening to some shit singer when I'd rather put a Bullet in the Head of whoever's controlling the music.

Now I hate to Testify, but there is No Shelter from these shitty artists who can't Kick Out the Jams like those from when I was younger.

This man gets it.

For the same reason that old men still wear Members Only jackets and Elvis sideburns for years (decades really) after they went out of vogue.

I can't wait until the generation that grew up with Gangsta Rap to get to senior homes. Grandpa and granny will be bumping and screaming "Fuck the PO-LICE"

For the same reason that old men still wear Members Only jackets and Elvis sideburns for years (decades really) after they went out of vogue.

This post would have been better coming from Uncle Rico.

I wish I would still be alive when the generation that grew up with Gangsta Rap gets to senior homes. Grandpa and granny will be bumping and screaming "Fuck the PO-LICE"

fify ;)

The Presidents of the United States of America have a new album out on Spotify, haha, listening now. Its def them.

Reagan's refusal to talk about HIV/AIDS and refusal to do anything about the blood supply for years did contribute to many unnecessary deaths.

Meh, that's not on Reagan. You reap what you fuck.

Luckily all I've had to endure is just your run-of-the-mill shame.

Blue Album is 20 years young today: http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/the-blue-album-at-20-looking-back-at-weezers-debut-track-by-track/

This is not a great prospectus (typ shoddy Grantland shit) but I like how they linked each song. Grantland apparently dislikes Pinkerton which tells me they suck.

Anyways, the summers of 94, 95 and 96 will always be filled w/ the sounds of Weezer and Green Day for me.

20 years? SAAAAAAY IT AIN'T SOOOOOOO!!!

Damn dude, way to destroy my sweater.

Back