• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

why hillary lost: the great american lie

image_fragrance_obsession_for_men_00e0e2eb34.jpg

Jeeez the libs can't let this go. The participation trophy generation is in full throttle too. You don't always win. I don't want Trump as president either but he won because Hillary neglected the working class white center state residents....a group even her husband urged her to listen and talk to, but she neglected them. She never even visited Wisconsin (OOPS!). Anyway, she had an arrogant ultra left wing inexperienced campaign manager who was young, arrogant, and ultimately ineffective. She lost. She failed. She could have won, but it was her fault, and Mook's fault, that she lost. It doesn't take a 5,000 word analysis to understand why. That article was pathetic.

Dems will have a field day with Trump over the next four years and their nominee could thump Trump harder than Reagan did Carter or even Mondale when 2020 rolls 'round. I predict a Democratic Congress and President in 2020. Paul Ryan is the only person I could see keeping the WH in Republican hands, by challenging and unseating the sitting President as the party nominee.

Poorly written article with some great points with data to back them up.

Clinton and her campaign should take responsibility for leaving part of her firewall undefended. Dems should take responsibility for nominating an unpopular candidate viscerally hated by the right (even if the unpopularity and hatred were largely undeserved). They should own those things and learn from them because they were/are within their control.

But at the end of the day, rural, white, working-class voters collectively made a very poor decision, both for their own interests and those of the nation. They made this decision based more on anger and fear than on economic or social principles.

Hopefully starting in 2020 those voters will have learned from their mistake, or better yet the decision will have been removed from their hands.

The really sad thing is that there are people out there that have this guy as a teacher

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The really sad thing is that there are people out there that have this guy as a teacher

They are not complaining, indeed, quite the opposite.

Now, run along and keep carrying that torch for Hillary. It suits you. Really, it does.

Personally responsibility is a bitch for the left-liberals. They're blaming Russia now but there are several hundred other countries left, so this could take a while.

http://theweek.com/articles/667176/electoral-college-revolt-scheme-ludicrous-liberal-fantasyWow

Taking responsibility for what is in your control does not mean giving up the right to point out and attempt to address things which are not directly in your control.

In an election this close there are probably at least 20 different things that, had only one of them gone the other way, would have swung the election. Hillary's unpopularity and poor defense of her midwestern firewall are two of them.

Russian influence is another.

Taking responsibility for what is in your control does not mean giving up the right to point out and attempt to address things which are not directly in your control.

In an election this close there are probably at least 20 different things that, had only one of them gone the other way, would have swung the election. Hillary's unpopularity and poor defense of her midwestern firewall are two of them.

Russian influence is another.

NO YOU LOST GET OVER IT

The real question is when will Republicans take responsibility for putting Trump in the White House and stop blaming Hillary for the shitshow we have now.

If you are comfortable with the guy you helped elect as president why give a shit about who the losers blame for their loss.

They are not complaining, indeed, quite the opposite
Good to hear. Based on your posts here it must not be a field of study that requires intellectual curiosity or objectivity.

Back