• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Republicans can't elect a president today

Conservative posters on this thread: "HEY BKF!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!! I'M SO BUTTHURT THAT YOU DON'T READ MY POSTS!!!!"

It's true. I feel so unfulfilled without the approval of the Randleman liquor baron.

bkf is leaving out bait and he doesn't even really want the fish.

At least RJ doesn't have a problem with people making money. bkf should be josephstalinfan

I love how you two think all "Hispanics" think alike and can be "courted" (p.s. you misspelled "condescsendingly pandered to"). What if---and I know this sounds crazy---some people who you would describe has Hispanic want low taxes, freedom from excessive government interference, choice over their own health care and a strong national defense? Nah, not possible....right, RJ?

Conservative posters on this thread: "HEY BKF!!! STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!! I'M SO BUTTHURT THAT YOU DON'T READ MY POSTS!!!!"

BKF is just typical of the cowardly and hard headed left, they'd rather shut off the voices of dissent or just ignore them.

Whichever president is better looking and cooler will win. That's been all that has matterred for the past 20 years, and I'm too young to know how much further that goes back.

according to today's jobs report, Hispanic unemployment is 11%.

Go.

I don't give a fuck about bkf. If he's dead. He's dead.

Back