• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why Wake Forest Loses

No commitment from the leadership i.e. Wellman/Hatch to win. All begins with the ones who control the purse strings and makes all the decisions.

Speaking of Wake Forest losing, the Scoreboard Game was 41 years ago today. Still remember it like it was just yesterday.

Since the leadership is not committed to winning, why give money or attend games?

Simply boycott the product being offered. We all are aware of "Black Lives Matter" How about "WFU Lives Matter"

All fans matter. What about Duke and UNC fans?

"We could be wrong, but it looks like a very perceptive hire by Manning. Time will tell."

I don't recall the details of the transition, but they do make it sound like DM hired Childress from out of nowhere.

Crawford being a freshman had his ups and down, to his credit he didn't hit the freshman wall like a lot do. If anything the kid has too much confidence. He thinks he can zip a pass into tight places and that his teammate can pull it in. He also was guilty of acting like the last big shot had the game won when there was plenty of time on the clock (see UVA). I for one, can live with this as a freshman since these are correctable and much better problems to have than having to pump a guy up to this level. For us to have a decent season next year, Crawford has to be the smartest guy on the court and become the leader of the team.

Back