• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awful performance by the team tonight. Embarrassing to have to our game switched from on espn2. Lets just keep it in perspectivr and bounce back on Sunday.

just got back from the game. surprising had a good time despite the outcome. talked to a couple older dayton fans who said they came down from ohio and that they pretty much also have a large crowd no matter where the team travels to.

Awful performance by the team tonight. Embarrassing to have to our game switched from on espn2. Lets just keep it in perspectivr and bounce back on Sunday.

The Doofy is cracking. Buzz is on his last legs.

You still owe me a fifth of Absolute, sir.

I wasn't on the boards at all earlier today, but for the record I would have voted NO, just as I have for every game so far, and every game yet to play in which I vote.

I was BzzOut before BzzOut was cool...

best part of the night was as we were leaving the field house, they were passing out various travel-sized old spice products and Tony's uncle takes some 'Swagger' deodorant and says "The last time I wore Swagger I had twins..."

best part of the night was as we were leaving the field house, they were passing out various travel-sized old spice products and Tony's uncle takes some 'Swagger' deodorant and says "The last time I wore Swagger I had twins..."

Talked to him going in the game on Thursday. Good guy. Twins are cute kids.

Back