• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

Will We Defeat Arizona St?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'll be at the game tonight (+6) doing my best to cheer on the Deacs.

beat the SunDevils!

Yeah, I actually like the Deacs in this one too.

I also went Dayton last night, but really think that we can take care of ASU.

Gonna boldly predict an 82-73 victory for the good guys.

Nice dedication!!!

Where you sitting? I'm sure you'll be on tv. Throw us a OGBoards sign if you would. Or make an I Love Doofus poster.

I'm an hour and a half away but I'm going to grab dinner there.

I recommend the roast beef and bleu sandwich. It's in the corner past the Wake section coming from the main section.

Where are you coming from?

Doofus, I'd say 60% of the Wake fans who were there were visible on the first several rows.

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't catch any boards posters out there yesterday. Figured PH would be the easiest to spot :couch: just kidding, just cuz I know him.

Where are you guys sitting?

I recommend the roast beef and bleu sandwich. It's in the corner past the Wake section coming from the main section.

Where are you coming from?

Doofus, I'd say 60% of the Wake fans who were there were visible on the first several rows.

Didn't see you there last night. I'll look closely tonight.

I'm pretty sure we saw a couple posters in that other tourney yesterday.... next to the basket imitating the dribbler.

Yeah...did any Deacs stick around for the second game to see two Fairfield fans (probably college students) acting like total fools behind the bench about six rows up where Wake sat? It was hilarious.

If we win we play our old friend Oliver again. Would complete the ACC reunion tour in this tournament

Yeah...did any Deacs stick around for the second game to see two Fairfield fans (probably college students) acting like total fools behind the bench about six rows up where Wake sat? It was hilarious.

it was like they were doing an impression of that scene in "The Replacements" where those crazy people auditioned for the cheerleading squad

Back