• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clemson/Citadel, Stetson/FloridaState, NCState/Princeton are all available but this is the only game listed tonight as subject to blackout. And much of the northeast can see it but it's blacked out in Maine. Weird.

Last edited:
Yes. I don't know much about GS, and don't have time to look them up, but I'll say Deacs pull away in the second half to win 77-61. All predicated on hitting FT's though.

I saw them play the G at the end of the '10 season. They were the worst D1 college team I'd ever seen at that point. I was surprised to learn their coach was an ass't at GTech with a good reputation for recruiting. He acted like he'd never seen a basketball game before, team had nothing.

However, he's got a large frosh class this year though I have no idea just how good they are. Here's a comparison from last year: We beat the G by one, the G had to come from behind late to beat GSU last year.

We might be in for an unpleasant surprise, but the Deacs have to find a way to get the win.

I was pretty close with my prediction of the 1st game as well....I should probably stop now while I'm doing well.

Back