• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

Will we defeat Georgia Southern?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think they'll be better by the end of the year, but this is clearly one of the 5 easiest games. I expect Central to be by far the worst team we play all year, but if we lose this game it would be one of the top 5 worst losses in my lifetime.

Slow start, relatively close at halftime (4-8 points, somewhere in there), we pull away in the second half.

Wake 73
Georgia Southern 55

The Georgia Southern roster lists 9 guards, 4 forwards and 1 Center (who is a 6'8" 198 pounds freshman).

If this game isn't a blowout, I will be very surprised.

Wake 72-58. It won't be pretty and won't be a blowout, but our lead should be fairly comfortable at game's end.

Wake 72-58. It won't be pretty and won't be a blowout, but our lead should be fairly comfortable at game's end.

Sounds about right. [Redacted] uses these games to try out lineups and give the freshmen a lot of minutes at the expense of comfy wins.

Seriously? You guys are a bunch of haters - this will literally be a blowout. Did you even watch the last game. I'm saying Deacs by a wide margin - something like 72-58

All I know is that we left 24 points at the free throw line. If we do that consistently, we won't have a record much better than last year

Back