• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willl Wake beat Seton Hall?

Will Wake win

• Total voters
Chill plays intramurals and it was ridiculously weird talking to him on the field and telling him not to yell "fuck" when I've got like three pictures of him hanging up at home.

That's hilarious. I used to ref him in IM my freshman year.

On another note, I'm at a university a lot bigger than Wake and we have no faculty/staff IM league.

On another note, I'm at a university a lot bigger than Wake and we have no faculty/staff IM league.

Meh, your school is still for all intents and purposes a commuter campus. I know it is moving away from that image but that's gotta still have some effect.

No faculty/staff IM at UCF? The only exposure I've ever had to UCF was on a cruise my senior year on Spring Break and the whole UCF football team kept chanting "U-C-F" the whole time. Pretty annoying stuff.

No faculty/staff IM at UCF? The only exposure I've ever had to UCF was on a cruise my senior year on Spring Break and the whole UCF football team kept chanting "U-C-F" the whole time. Pretty annoying stuff.

He teaches at USF, and that is pretty shocking Ph.

Well, looks like no faith in our Deacs tonight....time to silence the non-believers!

GO DEACS!!

Wake's intramural program is really good and TJ has improved it a lot. Wake is getting more teams for football and basketball than schools three times our size.

Meh, your school is still for all intents and purposes a commuter campus. I know it is moving away from that image but that's gotta still have some effect.

True but we still have at least twice as many students on campus as Wake and many more beyond that who live in walking distance.

Back