• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Willl Wake beat Seton Hall?

Will Wake win

• Total voters
If we play up to our potential, then we very well could win...but we probably won't. So no. As usual, I imagine we'll show flashes of what could be but the program just isn't at the "competitive" point yet. That's what having 8 (now 9?) scholarship players will do to a team

Probably won't win but I will watch.

I'm a glutton for punishment.

I hope Chase & CJ are hot tonight from 3 point land.

Voted no, but am actually, generally intrigued to see how, if at all, Ty is used and how he does. Hoping it is close and not a repeat of asu.

I voted yes against better judgment. I don't think Seton Hall is nearly as good as we're giving them credit for being. That being said, neither was Arizona State...

If we can shut down the perimeter, then we can beat this team. Ty or no Ty, our rotations have to be better this time around for us to have a chance.

I've been wrong twice so far: ASU and Nebraska. Hoping I'm wrong that we're going to get killed inside and lose by about 10.

Seton Hall plays in a really nice arena. They play in the new Prudential Center where the Devils play their games. The arena is only 3 or 4 years old and is supposed to be really nice. The area directly around the arena is nice but if you venture too far away from the arena it's possible you'll get robbed.

anybody going to this game? i am toying with making the trip, but don't know if it is worth it to watch a beating. i went to wake/bc a few years ago when wake lost by about 9,000, so i don't know if this will be deja vu. because that game sucked.

i'm going tonight. there's also a pre-game event with Childress.

I just hope we watched plenty of video of them leading up to today.

Also hoping that we learned something from said video watching.

I voted yes, even though I really dont expect us to win the game. Why? Because I would rather support the Deacs and be wrong than pick them to lose and be right.

With that said, we can win this game. The keys in my opinion are to slow down Pope (we dont have the horses to stop him) and rebound better than we have. The main key will be to shoot them out of the 2-3 zone they prefer. They do not play the 1-2-2 point match-up zone that gives us so much trouble. If we can shoot them out of their preferred defense, we have a decent chance at the upset.

Go Deacs!

BTW, the Prudential Center is home not only to the Devils as noted above, but also to the Nets. Seton Hall has been generating enough fans to only half fill the 18,500 capacity.

It would be much more entertaining if they cancelled the game and instead just let Childress and Terry Dehere play 1-on-1.

i'm going tonight. there's also a pre-game event with Childress.

when/where? would it be weird to tell childress i have an autographed picture of him hanging up in my office? and that it isn't the crossover? haha.

i didn't even realize this game was happening until about yesterday. i have been in NJ all day for CLE and don't think i have the patience to wait around for a game tonight. such poor planning by me.

Chill plays intramurals and it was ridiculously weird talking to him on the field and telling him not to yell "fuck" when I've got like three pictures of him hanging up at home.

Hopefully he punches Nikita in the face during the national anthem so we don't have to deal with his terrible play all game

I'm so tempted to posrep this, but as long as Nikita's in black and gold, I just need to suck it up and not...

Back