• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wilmington area bachelor party ideas

And if worse comes to worse. You can always go to the trashy Crazy Horse off of MLK Blvd and 17th, or Pure Gold on College.

But that's only as a last resort.

I'd rent a beach house at WB and just get hammered there and then go out at the beach bars one night, downtown another, etc. Plenty of solid eating spots around the beach too. You can't really go wrong with going downtown and just walking down Front St. and popping in random bars.

Depending on your weekend the Azalea Festival is April 9-13 this year and tends to be a shit show if you bar hop downtown at the same time.

Husk and The Cellar have solid scenery downtown but I honestly haven't gone to non-beach bars in a long time so I'm not sure where the cool kids are going these days.

If you're there on a Sunday night Fibbers gets pretty stupid since it's half price wine night and all the UNCW coeds end up there.

I'll probably get trashed for this, but I love Level 5 (roof top bar). Sketchy as all get out, crappy elevator, but great views at sunset overlooking the NC Battleship and Cape Fear and New Hanover bridges. Then stroll over to Circa 1922 for some great bar appetizers, sushi, etc. Next, crush the local bars and play beer golf till they close.

I'll tell you more if invited.

I'll probably get trashed for this, but I love Level 5 (roof top bar). Sketchy as all get out, crappy elevator, but great views at sunset overlooking the NC Battleship and Cape Fear and New Hanover bridges. Then stroll over to Circa 1922 for some great bar appetizers, sushi, etc. Next, crush the local bars and play beer golf till they close.

I'll tell you more if invited.

Level 5 is sketchy? Man, back in the day that was like the classy place to have drinks. And Firebelly's is gone? The spot where Steve Buscemi almost bled out is no more? This is a tragedy. This is not the Wilmington I once knew.

Front Street Brewery could be a great starting point for the night. Great bar food and various craft beers usually on sale there at night.

Front Street Brewery could be a great starting point for the night. Great bar food and various craft beers usually on sale there at night.

I'll second this suggestion. I'd say just rent a house at Wrighstville, hang out on the beach during the day, if somebody has a boat then even better for good times. Spend one night at the beach bars, another peruisng the front street area downtown.

Dawson's Creek re-enactments.

200_s.gif

tumblr_lhgb0gfTTB1qbayu6o1_500.gif

347.gif

Last edited:
Not even joking when I say that's an awesome idea. Forced humiliation for the groom? Yes.

Back