• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wings recipes

made a bomb ass sauce: frank's, sriracha, splash of apple cider vinegar, horseradish, fresh garlic, and a shit ton of butter

Boil them in salt water for 8 minutes, dry them, put them in the oven for 30 minutes @ 450 degrees. Flip them and put them back for 5-10 more minutes until crispy. Mix them in a bowl with whatever sauce you want when done. Butter and hot sauce is an easy mix.

Pos rep. This worked great.

I went with baked lemon pepper and teriyaki wings tonight. Salted each on each side, liberal dose of lemon pepper for one batch, then added garlic powder to teriyaki wings. 25 minutes each side (added teriyaki sauce/glaze with 10 minutes to go). Perfect dinner for the family with Caesar salad and tater tots.

ETA that I used the baking pan + rack. Great idea and thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Easy as shit recipe and damn good.

Oven 400

Wings on a backing pan with a rack

30 min both sides (I know that sounds too long but trust me)

Bottle of franks red hot, stick of unsalted butter, 3 tables spoons vinegar. Simmer while wings cook.

Toss wings in sauce and drain through colander.

Enjoy

I have tried dozens of recipes some were extremely complex. This one is the best. You feel guilty because it is so easy but it really is terrific.

I made some wings for tonight on short notice basing the cooking and prep on this post - thanks for the assist. They definitely got the job done. Part got some Moores wing sauce and part got a spicy honey BBQ sauce I whipped up.

i like to marinate mine in olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, paprika, Cavenders greek seasoning, cayenne, salt, pepper; then grill them until they're crispy.

Back