• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Winston-Salem and Beer

So me leaving town has really but Winston on the incline, hasn't it?

funny-gifs-best-wrestling.gif

going to be in winston on friday night and just floated the idea of a "new breweries/places bar hop" by KBD and another friend so i think it's happening. planning on trying out Hoots in the west end, then small batch, then carolina tap room. any other notables that we shouldn't miss?

going to be in winston on friday night and just floated the idea of a "new breweries/places bar hop" by KBD and another friend so i think it's happening. planning on trying out Hoots in the west end, then small batch, then carolina tap room. any other notables that we shouldn't miss?

I'm not sure hoots is worth it yet (still don't think they have their own beer on tap atm).

Sucks The Quiet Pint won't be open yet (think they're probably a couple weeks out).

I can never not give City Bev enough business or props due to their looking the other way when I used to buy kegs there all the time.

Outing online. Nice way to repay a favor.

I'm not sure hoots is worth it yet (still don't think they have their own beer on tap atm).

Sucks The Quiet Pint won't be open yet (think they're probably a couple weeks out).

You're correct about Hoots and Hoots' beer (at least as of last weekend). I stood out there like a sore thumb the other night. I'm not nearly hipster enough to go there. Cool bar all around though. It'll be better when the entire complex gets completed.

You're correct about Hoots and Hoots' beer (at least as of last weekend). I stood out there like a sore thumb the other night. I'm not nearly hipster enough to go there. Cool bar all around though. It'll be better when the entire complex gets completed.

Yep, I kind of had the same feeling. It was also a giant PITA to find. They have to get some signage out on Northwest or something.

Yep, I kind of had the same feeling. It was also a giant PITA to find. They have to get some signage out on Northwest or something.

Definitely. I turned down that street to turn around because I thought our carload was lost and then totally faked knowing where I was going. "Oh yea, guys. Here it is."

I'll have to stop by there. They wouldnt happen to have any beer brewing supplies would they? I've been looking for a place in or around Clemmons.

Back