• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"With Three Minutes To Go We Were Right There"

ACCOffice

Reaction score
Manning' post game comments, clearly stated as a real positive for this team.

Any question on where this season is headed?

i hope we have more threads about one non-conference loss. did it suck? yes. is the season ruined? pretty tough to say that at this point.

we have a few good players that still (believe it or not) have potential to improve. let's put the picketing on hold for a little while longer.

Yeah, with 3 minutes to go I was convinced we were going to lose and we did.

It was hard to watch this team fall apart like that. I had to turn it off because it was obvious where things were headed.

Going back 5 years to find a positive comparison is not inspiring confidence in me as i face the next three months.

I won't allow one poor game to ruin my excitement about the upward trajectory of this program after [Redacted] nearly destroyed it. Moving on.[/QUOTE

Upward trajectory? Not trying to defend Buzz, who was obviously a total failure....but he did beat Carolina, Duke and NC State in his last year.

Manning has 0 wins against Duke & Carolina and is 0-18 in ACC road games so far. If that is an upward trajectory, it is but a very faint one.

I won't allow one poor game to ruin my excitement about the upward trajectory of this program after [Redacted] nearly destroyed it. Moving on.[/QUOTE

Upward trajectory? Not trying to defend Buzz, who was obviously a total failure....but he did beat Carolina, Duke and NC State in his last year.

Manning has 0 wins against Duke & Carolina and is 0-18 in ACC road games so far. If that is an upward trajectory, it is but a very faint one.
You're right. The quality and depth of our roster hasn't grown at all. My bad.

At least we didn't lose to IUPUFW, amirite?

I hate to agree with bkf, but the only upward trajectory so far is that the talent level may be better, but so far the upward trajectory in the Win-Loss columns hasn't been there.

Everyone's quotes are messed up. I can't tell who is saying what!!!

Back