• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"With Three Minutes To Go We Were Right There"

We were talking about our overall program, weren't we? Try to keep up, Knight.

And while we are talking about bad losses, has everyone forgotten those home losses to Iona & Delaware State. What may take the cake, though, are those two losses to Virginia & Duke where the opponent scored more points in the first half than we scored in the entire game. They could have scored 0 points in the 2nd half of those games and still would have won the game. Has that ever happened before in WF basketball history?

i think i speak for everyone here when i say that we absolutely need more posts from bkf about how he hates the phrase "my bad"

i think i speak for everyone here when i say that we absolutely need more posts from bkf about how he hates the phrase "my bad"

In this case, it isn't the term "my bad", but how RJ uses it to throw in something ridiculous that nobody was contesting in the first place. The term itself really has nothing to do with that. He could have said "My mistake", yada, yada, yada and the result would have been the same.

In this case, it isn't the term "my bad", but how RJ uses it to throw in something ridiculous that nobody was contesting in the first place. The term itself really has nothing to do with that. He could have said "My mistake", yada, yada, yada and the result would have been the same.

can you please talk more about this

I won't allow one poor game to ruin my excitement about the upward trajectory of this program after [Redacted] nearly destroyed it. Moving on.

This. It's not like Wake Forest Basketball has never laid a big fucking turd of a game even when we were decent. Manning is learning on the job, unfortunately, but he has shown, I feel, that he can recruit.

Back