• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Womens ACC Tournament: Wake Loses in Semis

I stayed... 2012 version

Haha, this is my first women's game I've watched in about 4 years, glad to see them playing hard.

Last Wake women's game I saw was in the magical 1988 season in Reynolds gym. Ironically, I think it was against MD. I believe we were ranked 18 at the time.

Oh well. It was fun to watch Wake Forest make a run in a postseason tournament. It's been a while.

Ran out of gas at the end...............3 games in days.
Still, a very respectable showing that should get them into the NIT where they have a chance to make some noise.
Go Deacs.

Just got back from the game. Maryland is huge. Their PG is the size of our wing player and everybody else in the rotation is the size of our PF/C.

Just got back from the game. Maryland is huge. Their PG is the size of our wing player and everybody else in the rotation is the size of our PF/C.

Coach Petersen once described that to me as "freaky Duke big".

I was impressed with the way we fought today. We would have had to been en fuego from the perimeter to win that game.

I am on the Peterson bandwagon now. Do you have cookies?

I was impressed with the way we fought today. We would have had to been en fuego from the perimeter to win that game.

There is punch and pie.

Yep. This clear on TV. Md is big and physical.

Welcome back on board. Glad to have you back cause I was tired of fighting you. Haha

Back