• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

ladies will tee off at 11:55 on the back 9 tomorrow along with the current 11th and 12th-place teams (Ole Miss and Arizona St)

the teams WF is most immediately chasing, Purdue/Northwestern/Auburn, tee off after the Deacs, also on the back 9

first through 6th place tee off on the front 9

Gonna have to play a lot better than we have. Time for the leaders to lead.

course played tough today so we are on to the finals

This is twice you have said this, and it has been incorrect both times. There was no cut today, and they need to play one more round to make the finals.

Need to play one shot better than we have over the last 36 holes spread over the top 4 players. So I think we can probably do that. We’re T9 through 36 holes in the NCAA finals. Let’s get into match play.

This is twice you have said this, and it has been incorrect both times. There was no cut today, and they need to play one more round to make the finals.

Everyone agrees I was right both times and this makes three. We have one of the best teams in the country and we know that we will play at least one or two strokes better today and we are on to the finals.

None of the 1st 12 off are playing themselves into contention. Looks like 7 teams competing for 3 spots.

I'm assuming there's no streaming or anything for this round?

also don't forget that Bar and the tennis guys took Budat's suggestion and spoke with the ladies about the mental toughness thing ... you saw how Bar refused to lose yesterday and that will carry over to the ladies today ... as I said three times already we are on to the finals ...

I saw that was just wondering beforehand. I hope they show a lot about the team event and don't just focus on the individual championship. But I guess that's probably being biased since Kupcho or any of the others aren't in the running again this year.

Wow -- our first golfer just made an 11 on her opening hole.

Bagnoli was the leader of the whole tournament through the first dozen holes on Thursday. Amazing that she can be so bad.

Now we have zero margin for error from any of the other 4.

Back