• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Women's Golf

also don't forget that Bar and the tennis guys took Budat's suggestion and spoke with the ladies about the mental toughness thing ... you saw how Bar refused to lose yesterday and that will carry over to the ladies today ... as I said three times already we are on to the finals ...

Two things and then we are done here. First, the team has not advanced yet. Your statements to the contrary may be confusing to anyone popping in for a quick update, which was my main objection. Second, as Wake fans, we should all know not to count our chickens before they hatch.

a 20 HDC could make less than an 11 on a hole...you could probably make a DB hitting wedge on every shot...our big 4 need to show their toughness

Hope she can play the rest in no more than 3 over

Two things and then we are done here. First, the team has not advanced yet. Your statements to the contrary may be confusing to anyone popping in for a quick update, which was my main objection. Second, as Wake fans, we should all know not to count our chickens before they hatch.

Everyone knew that Brooks won the PGA based on his position after the first two days and everyone knows that we are on to the finals based on our position after the first two days and the quality of the teams we need to beat today.

Everyone knew that Brooks won the PGA based on his position after the first two days and everyone knows that we are on to the finals based on our position after the first two days and the quality of the teams we need to beat today.

This deaconbd person is some kind of weird troll - I can't figure out the motivation or what the hell the "everyone knows" schtick is all about but it seems it is best to just ignore.

Bagnoli was the leader of the whole tournament through the first dozen holes on Thursday. Amazing that she can be so bad.

Now we have zero margin for error from any of the other 4.

Gonna be tough. Possible, but tough.
I don't know how someone could get an 11 unless they were doing a Sergio imitation and kept pitching into a pond.

This deaconbd person is some kind of weird troll - I can't figure out the motivation or what the hell the "everyone knows" schtick is all about but it seems it is best to just ignore.

No doubt. Not a true WF fan as no one says it is guaranteed for the Deacs in anything. And just like that our #5 golfer gets a sextuple bogey leaving no margin for the other 4 and further hindering our chances.

Crazy talk!

Gonna be tough. Possible, but tough.
I don't know how someone could get an 11 unless they were doing a Sergio imitation and kept pitching into a pond.

always possible that it's a walking scorer error, but can't assume that's the case

looking like a slow fade away from top 8..

Better wake up soon or the season will be over. I guess the good news is they have the toughest 9 holes first to get out of away, but we haven't shown great ability to get a lot of birdies on either side so far.

If we don't advance, its essentially because we got nothing from our two top golfers all week.

We are holding our own. We are playing the back, which is tougher and have the best score out there so far.

keep an eye on Arkansas. They already have a +8 and a +5 on the front. If both of these blow up, they could have a big number which puts them into play as well.

Looks like we are 9th, and 7 shots clear of 10th. If we count anyone behind us out, there's about 6 teams for 5 spots. Just have to beat one of them on the way in. It's doable.

Edit: looks like we are 10th, so we need to beat 2 of them coming in. Or get to a tie to force a playoff at least.

Kupcho with 2 straight bogeys is not a recipe for moving on. Come on Deacs!

Back