• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wooding and Allen's elibility?

Any campus. Not just Wake. Think about it -- 18-19 year old males with guns living together in a dormitory. What could possibly go wrong?

Remember Kevin Swinton got suspended 4 basketball games for shooting off a paintball gun from the dorm rooftop.

"It also allows permit holders to keep firearms locked in their car when parked on college or public school campuses."

Was it locked in his car?

I don't know. My point is that you can now have a gun on a public college campus.

I don't know. My point is that you can now have a gun on a public college campus.

Why would you even think about leaving a gun in your car? Don't care if it's locked. The only person who is going to use it at that point is the punk breaking car windows looking for change and laptops.

Where the police searching for the gun?

Read the journal article. Zingy likely suspended for football but will avoid felony. Good news for him. Hope he can come back next year

Why would you even think about leaving a gun in your car? Don't care if it's locked. The only person who is going to use it at that point is the punk breaking car windows looking for change and laptops.

Hey, I don't make or enforce the laws around here. Just stating what the new law is.

LOL Zach Allen did what? Not sure rather to make a crack at this team's culture or someone being that dumb.

So the AF transfer will play this year? The Charlotte mention threw me off.

So he follows the rules. (other than the on campus thing). Takes the class, applies for all the proper permits, fills out the forms honestly and he barely stays out of prison and gets suspended from the team. PJ has an illegal gun ALOT more mj and since he tosses it out the window all the charges are dropped and he is still playing. Makes sense to me. (Do we need better lawyers?)

So he follows the rules. (other than the on campus thing). Takes the class, applies for all the proper permits, fills out the forms honestly and he barely stays out of prison and gets suspended from the team. PJ has an illegal gun ALOT more mj and since he tosses it out the window all the charges are dropped and he is still playing. Makes sense to me. (Do we need better lawyers?)

The on-campus thing was not only a violation of WF rules but it was also illegal.

And tossing a gun out of a car while having drug paraphernalia in your possession is legal?

Where did I say that? You said Ziggy followed the rules about the gun. He didn't follow the rules, because the gun was illegal on a college campus.

Back