• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup fantasy football game. (3rd place match is stupid.)

9 spot deserves a striker. YOU THINK CHICHARITO WILL STILL BE THERE???

I'm finishing up adding all players the made the 30 man lists (or less) now. Should be done by noon, then sd3 will be up to draft.

sd3's new list!

my new list:

1) gsterp
2) BTB
3) damo
4) sd3
5) timdunk
6) Townie
7) Brasky
8) ipity
9) DeacMan
10) dv7
11) bork
12) Diego
13) leftcoast
14) Fayet
15) Vowel Hater
16) DeaconSlim
17) wsc
18) vad

Whoa. Dropped 11 spots in the reshuffle.

I'm working on making player rankings the next couple of days; will send that to DV7 prior to the start of the draft in case I'm unavailable to make picks during the next few days.

I'm finishing up adding all players the made the 30 man lists (or less) now. Should be done by noon, then sd3 will be up to draft.

Are we to enter our picks in this thread, or directly into the spreadsheet?

sd3's new list!

my new list:

1) gsterp
2) BTB
3) damo
4) sd3
5) timdunk
6) Townie
7) Brasky
8) ipity
9) DeacMan
10) dv7
11) bork
12) Diego
13) leftcoast
14) Fayet
15) Vowel Hater
16) DeaconSlim
17) wsc
18) vad

I knew putting MB4 at the top of the list wouldn't do me wrong <3

I will now begin shopping the #1 draft pick to the highest bidder, World Cup fantasy football game. SIGN UPS. (spots full) players, y'all are on the clock!

Another helpful tip, lets try to get all relevant links into post #1

The rest of the board would revolt in anger, but it would work best to have an official draft thread with nothing but useful links and our picks, and use this thread for commentary/shit talking/recipe sharing.

The rest of the board would revolt in anger, but it would work best to have an official draft thread with nothing but useful links and our picks, and use this thread for commentary/shit talking/recipe sharing.

I wouldn't mind.

Oh, and somebody text SD3 that he's only 72 hours, 2 minutes away from being BAPAC'd Jerry Bengston.

for the record:

a32.png

moyes-no-idea-fb.jpg

Round 1 Pick 1- The Fighting Bob Bradley's select: Messi, Lionel- Forward, Argentina

When reached for comment, GM sd3 provided this response: "This was a surprisingly easy decision. Weaker group, potential for a deep cup run, CR7 getting shut out by Matt Besler and only playing 3 matches, Neymar folding under pressure, and odds maker favorite for the Golden Boot. Welcome to the team, Lionel."

Back