• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group A Discussion (BRA, CAM, CRO, MEX)

I love how the Brazilians keep singing when the music stops.

Except Brazil looked really bad against Croatia - and what was particularly troubling was Brazil struggled to keep possession and to create out of the midfield (at least IMO).

Hulk is obviously a specimen, and he has a high work rate, but oddly enough - this Brazil team lacks some creativity outside of Neymar and Oscar. I think adding another offensive talent to the equation, while asking Marcelo and Dani Alves to perhaps pick their spots more selectively, would be ideal. If you're going to play Paulinho and Luis Gustavo together, which I don't disagree with, you need more up top, especially if Fred is at risk to be a non-factor for lack of service.
I agree with you but it's hard to argue against the results they've had using Hulk in the lineup. I would have preferred Willian or Bernard instead of Ramires.

Mexico and Brazil have each conceded 89 goals in their World Cup histories.

Mexico has scored 53, Brazil...213

Those Mexican uniforms are pretty sweet.

Where is this ref from? He has no interest in carding anyone.

The ref is letting these guys beat the shit out of each other

He is the cunt from Turkey that sent Nani off vs. Real Madrid for trying to trap a ball.

I'm amazed it is the same ref as now he can't be bothered with issuing cards. There could easily be multiple bookings against both countries right now and nobody would complain.

Back