• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

World Cup Group C Discussion (COL, IVR, GRE, JAP)

American Mark Geiger gets the referee assignment for the Colombia - Greece match.

GREECE (4-3-3): Karnezis- Torosidis, Manolas, Papastathopoulos, Holebas- Maniatis, Katsouranis, Kone- Samaras, Salpingidis, Gekas

COLOMBIA: Ospina; Armero, Zapata, Yepes (c), Zúñiga; Sánchez, Abel, Cuadrado, James, Ibarbo; Teo

This group is whatever is the opposite of the group of death.

Not really. C has 4 pretty good teams. F&H are the weak sister groups. I don't care that much who comes out of it with Colombia as long as it's not Greece.

Not really. C has 4 pretty good teams. F&H are the weak sister groups. I don't care that much who comes out of it with Colombia as long as it's not Greece.

Columbia has a ton of injuries. I expect Ivory Coast to make it through. I would love to see an Ivory Coast/Chile match. The final score would be 6-5 or something.

Is Adrian Ramos injured or did he just not make the Colombian team?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back